The Lucaya Umbrella by Fiberbuilt has a polished, aluminum center pole, strong fiberglass ribs, and marine grade fabric, putting the strength and durability of the Lucaya on equal footing with its beauty. These strong umbrellas have fiberglass ribs that allow it to flex in strong wind conditions, and have been tested in winds over 60 mph. Fiberglass ribs are 4 times stronger and up to 30% lighter than traditional wood or metal ribs. All ribs are guaranteed for 5 years!
All Fiberbuilt Lucaya Umbrellas are manufactured with extremely durable, molded nylon joints and end tips, push up and pin lift mechanisms, and fade-resistant marine grade solution dyed acrylic canopies.
The one piece aluminum pole has a diameter of 1 3/8″ and a high quality nylon hub.
All Lucaya Umbrellas are anodized and have a powder-coated finish available in a variety of colors.
Available in 8′,9′, and 11′ Octagon; 6′ and 7.5′ Square.
Starting at $558
CLICK HERE TO BUY
- Flexible fiberglass ribs, molded nylon joints, hubs and end tips.
- Pole is powder-coated finish with your choice of color: White, Bright
- Aluminum, Sahara, Champagne Bronze, Terra, Pewter or Black.
- Other colors are available for large orders.
- All rib, finial & hub colors coordinate with pole finishes except Sahara which has Champagne Bronze ribs, finials, and hubs.
- Single sewn-in vent standard.
- Storage ties are standard.
- Custom top options include double vent, sewn vents, valence, alternating panels, trim, banding and logos.
- Standard tops are made of marine or furniture grade, solution dyed acrylic.
- Customized panel patterns available.
- Pulley & Pin Lift available in place of Push Up & Pin. When ordering change the end of the model number from PU to PP.